Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hey It's Ok....

Hey everyone! So my fellow blogger Amber does a Tuesday piece called "Hey It's Ok." She got the idea from Glamour magazine and it lists things to be okay about. I occasionally join in, but I am always a day late and a dollar short. So here is my latest installment of "Hey It's Ok"

__________

It's Ok to be exhausted at the end of the day- between a new puppy and homeschooling, HOLY SHIT I'm tired. 
Jackson- 11 weeks old


It's Ok to feel overwhelmed with all the TV show choices out there in Cableland. After 2+ years without cable, I feel like a TV-holic. 

It's Ok to be really excited that our household goods (HHG) arrived yesterday!!!! *happy dance*

It's Ok to be depressed that I don't have a house yet to have said HHGs delivered. March 14th is the date to watch! *wink*

It's Ok that I am learning more Math now as a Learning Coach (homeschool stuff) than I did in high school. I can calculate surface are and volume, but I damn sure couldn't do that shit when my grades depended on it! 

It's Ok that I take pleasure in knowing that every restaurant I go to here in Savannah has sweet tea, and I mean Southern sweet tea.

It's Ok that the quietest part of my day takes place at 7:00 am when it's me and my cup o' Joe. It's all downhill from there. 

It's Ok that the latest round of Former Spouse v. Us has inspired me to look into an old dream of mine... to be a lawyer. Law school here I come? *wincing as I realize how old I am*

It's Ok that like always, this is done on Wednesday and NOT Tuesday. *wink & nudge to Amber*


 photo Melissanameplate_zpsaffda728.png

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment