Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tempting Little Blog

As I get ready to rename my blog....fear it getting the better of me. What if it sucks worse now? What if people don't like? What if people don't realize it's the same person under a new name? Ouch! Maybe after obsessing over it for weeks on end, I just need to take the plunge. Wait! Maybe I need to leave it be. Dammit!


Ugh. Why am I doing this?

I need to get back to grad work. 

Go away Blog. Stop tempting me!

Oh wait! Did I mention that I am moving up in the Mommy Blog Ranks? Yea... umm. I am 66 in my category. Sad but its getting better! So please keep voting! :)

Down below. Brown box. Click it and that counts as a vote! Thanks, you're the bestest! ;)


Photobucket
*Like it when you read...love it when you comment!*





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
If you like my blog please CLICK here! It takes ONE extra second, but it means the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. ha! I get tired of the same old same old and revamp my blog every so often. so stressful! so silly! can't stop :)

    ReplyDelete