I try to link up with the Whispering Writer for a feature she does "Hey It's Okay Tuesdays." I love the freeness of the topic, but usually have a hard time getting in on Tuesdays. This week was no exception. :)
Thanks for the Tuesday inspiration on Wednesday Amber!
Hey It's Ok...
* That I have very little clue what's going on in the world since I don't have cable. I can't really watch the news and I don't enjoy reading articles on the web. Whomever coined the phrase ignorance is bliss was spot on!
*To be embarrassed to have met the new incoming commander after I just got done with a 4 mile run. Couldn't. Breathe. *heave ho* Smelled. Like. Ass. Oh well!
* To have
eaten devoured 3/4 bag of Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips. YUM! Right after biking 7 miles and running 1.5 miles. Isn't that the best time to eat them?
*To be back on the "rename my blog" kick. I have a ton of ideas, but I still can't find the right one. It's very f-ing frustrating. DAMMIT!
*To be happy and proud of myself for being able to run 4 miles without puking, passing out or even dying (which I thought would be a good solution for ending the madness of running).
*To be UNhappy about shin splints, cramps and oversized boobs in a sports bra.
* To get angry when someone speaks to me in German and I politely say "Ich spreche kein Deutsch" and they rattle off more German. HELLO???? I just said in your language that "I don't speak German". Actually had a women say to me (in English) that I spoke great German, and continued to speak to me in German. Really?? Mastering one phrase is not mastering the entire language, but thanks for the compliment.
* To be sad that Bear did not get voted as Patrol Leader (Boy Scouts). He was bummed out for a hot minute or 15, but it's nothing Xbox can't cheer up. Thanks Microsoft!
* To find it amusing that my 11 year old was asking me about CISPA (new legislation) and I knew very little about it. He was concerned about his rights. That's muh smart boy!
* That I almost always post this on Wednesday and not on Tuesdays.
VOTE Daily! 1 Click= 1 Vote
You can do it! Thanks!