Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State of the Onion

So as I peel away the layers of my life and start motivating myself to do the unexpected... I wish I could say that others are doing the same. Oh well, I can't control them, just me. Unfortunately I must deal with these less than motivated individuals. We will see how that goes!
So today was pretty much the same as most days: teaching, plannning, meetings, and the ever dreadful grad class. WOW! That is going to be a doozy of a class, and I am debating which is going to be worse, my classmates or the teacher. That remains to be seen. Needless to say we have a ton of work, lots of writing and many boring readings. I just hope I get something out of the course, other than the bill. That too remains to be seen.

So my training....well today was an off day and that was OK. I was sore and the P90X yoga we did yesterday...broke me off. My lats, and other muscles I have no idea what they are called, are extremely sore. Which is good! This Monday is measurement day, one month after the start of this endeavor. I will see what the tape measure tells me. I know the scale has been on my side, I have been steady losing weight and I am happy about that. I have more energy and I have more strength. To me that is the most amazing part, I FEEL better.

We will see what tomorrow brings.... we are supposed to walk/run however we have a Back to School Night/Meet the Teacher. Hopefully I can schedule some me time in there and get my workout in. I will let you know how that works out. In closing....I think I have another thing to add to my bucket list..... actually I think I am going to create a bucket list... right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment