Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tomorrow it starts!!

Monday, April 28th will be the first day of the next part of my life. I'm making a lifestyle change. I am giving myself 60 days to make it a habit and make it part of my routine. I am giving myself the summer to make sure this is a permanent fixture of my life. 

I can't give up and I won't let myself fail this time. I don't have it in me to fail, and I don't have it in me to continue to be this unhealthy and this bleh! Truthfully I feel fat as hell and I can't handle that anymore. So... it's time. 

I will be taking my pictures tonight and my measurements tomorrow morning. From there I will not obsess over the scale. I will allow the inches lost to be the measurement of my success. I will not obsess about falling off the wagon if I do. I will get back on track on the next meal. I will exercise once a day, and if time permits, I will walk in the evenings. I will post on my support pages and get help when I need it. 

I will succeed. 

I will not fail. 



 photo Melissanameplate_zpsaffda728.png

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
Click above to cast your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment