Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Starting from 1

All journeys start at the same point: Day 1. Yesterday was the first day in the journey to changing my eating habits and changing my life. 

It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! I had 5 meals during the course of the day, and really never felt that hungry. The only time I felt a bit hungry was in the latter part of the evening after dinner. I kinda felt like dinner wasn't enough and was munchy. I really can't tell you if I was still hungry or just needed something to munch on, so I drank more water to try to fill up my stomach. 
Believe it or not... it worked! :) Overall the food wasn't bad and I was pleasantly surprised with the combinations of foods. The only thing I missed was coffee! I didn't have any coffee and I felt it by way of a headache. Hopefully that will subside over time, considering I can't have coffee the way I like it. My options are black coffee or no coffee. I'm obviously choosing no coffee, that could change in the very near future. 

As for the exercise, that was an asskicker. T25's day one was a cardio kick in the rear. I could barely keep up with the exercises, so about 90% of the workout was completed following the modifications chick! Yea, that was the best I could do, but it was a start for Day 1. 

Overall, it was a good day! I would give it a 5 out 5 stars! Onward and upward to Day 2.


 photo Melissanameplate_zpsaffda728.png

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment