Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Crazy Life

I love my blog. I love blogging. It makes me feel good. I don't know why. Maybe its the diary aspect of it. Maybe its the social media sense of validation I get from it. I don't pretend to know. I just know that my life has been a crazy friggin' mess lately and I haven't had a chance to blog, which in turn makes me unhappy. Yes UN-happy. The act of UN-doing something.... so I was happy and now I am UN-happy. I really need to make time to blog, but how does one do that when I have to schedule in rest time? If I didn't purposely make time to unwind I would be going, going, going like the bunny. You know the bunny. 
Hopefully in two weeks when I end my coaching season, and Bear ends his soccer season I will have more time to do what I like... blog. Until then, this will have to provide a small snippet of happy. :)


Photobucket
*Like it when you read...LOVE it when you comment!*


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment